Very easy to use, this preparation allows you to make desserts (yoghurt to drink, ice cream).
To make a yoghurt drink substitute:
- Use 2 scoops in 100ml of cold water.
- Mix well.
- Let stand for several minutes in the refrigerator and drink chilled.
To make an ice cream:
- Use 4 scoops in 100ml of water.
- Add vanilla sugar and wait 5 minutes for the mixture to thicken.
- Divide the preparation into two small jars or into ice lolly moulds and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
The dessert drink can also be used in cake or brioche-type recipes as a substitute for traditional yoghurt (use 1 portion).
Food for special medical purposes. Special low-protein, dietary drink preparation in powder form, vanilla flavor.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: For use under medical supervision to help individuals on low-protein diets meet their needs. Should not be used as a sole source of nutrition. Not suitable for healthy children and adults, nor for children aged less than 3 years.